I was browsing through the free dating website www.okcupid.com and ran across a few interesting prospects. I sent 3 or four emails out to women in the Philippines. I landed on Ivys page and found her photos very attractive. As I was reading through her profile I was .........*thinking of the right word to insert here and not coming up with it:(*..................mesmorized with her writings and choice of words. I had to get an email off to her asap. I was so nervous I couldnt put my thoughts into words and after reading what I had wrote and deleting it twice because it sounded stupid decided to write once more and hit the send button before I could delete it again. I knew I really wanted to meet her but could not put my thoughts together. The email was gone!
Low and behold to my surprise a few hours later there in my inbox was a reply from Ivy!!! I was so excited and nervouse that I was afraid to read it because I had so many other rejections and didn't want one from her.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment